Sunday, September 4, 2011

Inspiration Move Me Brightly...

Oh Spirit, Great Creator, God, Goddess... "to That from which the great creative vibe flows", I ask that you ignite this tiny spark of mine which I am feeling today. It has been a tough year for me creatively and otherwise. I haven't felt "it", that amazing greatness of my creative spirit since last summer. I feel a glimmer now. I ask that you allow this kindling to roar into a burning fire. And while I am at it, can you please carve off these 25lbs I have gained this year as well as help my hair grow faster. I feel fat, ugly, hairless and unmotivated. Dear Jah, please help me to share my creative gift for my patient and loyal fans and customers. They are waiting, waiting, waiting for me to get off my lazy ass and make them cool clothes... Keeping my eyes on the stars...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes there are times in our lives when things happen and for one reason or anothet our creativity is impacted. I know I was there. Little by little things come together and your creativity comes back, in one form or another. Mine came back in cooking and baking, instead of jewelry making snd scrapbooking; however you may notice that the new changes give you ideas you would have never thought before. Patience and accepting the changes that happen is what I am learning. Change can be good. All the best to you and I look forward to hearing where the journey will take you.

    ReplyDelete